Saturday, September 10, 2011

Monday Vent - Take A Number! (repost)

PLEASE
TAKE A NUMBER
Now Serving: 
EVERYONE ELSE

What is it about women that we put ourselves aside to meet the needs of everyone around us and then we don’t have time to do what we actually want to do?  I know that I signed up for this when I became a wife and mother, but sometimes I just feel annoyed.  I have spent the last two weeks working at a new job every day and then coming home to continue working to keep my children and husband fed and happy, the kitchen clean, laundry done, etc.  I have been so tired that I have not found the time to exercise, read a book, or even watch a little TV.  At night, I consider putting the TV on just to catch up on current events, but I realize that all I really need is sleep.  Now I just feel pulled in all directions, tired, and out of shape.  I know, it’s universal, but I just needed to tell my girlfriends who understand!
S -)

This was originally posted last Saturday, but it REALLY needed to be a Monday Vent.
Are you feeling pulled in all directions too?

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah! My free time is when I'm at work. My boss would hate to hear that. I have learned to make the most of my lunch hour and it helps that I live close to my work. I still spend my lunches grocery shopping, prepping for dinner, and even washing my hair since I can't seem to find the time or the energy in the evenings. I pick up the baby from the babysitter after work which takes 45 minutes, then I start dinner, clean up after dinner, do baby dishes, do adult dishes, pack baby lunch and bag for the next day, bathe baby, and finally put baby to bed. It is never-ending.

    ReplyDelete