Friday, August 12, 2011

Bright-Side Friday - A new job

It is the Friday before I start a new job on Monday.  I am very excited yet very anxious.  I am so thankful that I was offered this position.  It is exactly what I had been looking for.  The butterflies in my stomach have been getting quite a workout in anticipation of my first day and now here it is before me.  For me, changing jobs at this point in my career has significantly changed my career direction.  It was quite nerve-wrecking to go through the interview process but I firmly believed it was the right time to make a move.  Now, I will get a glimpse at whether or not this decision was the correct one.  Hopefully, my first day won't turn into a Monday Vent!!  I'm just kidding, I don't think it will.  That will come later after I've been there long enough to see the flaws in the organization. :)  Have a happy weekend!
S -)

Now it's your turn! What is your Bright Side Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment