Friday, July 22, 2011

Bright Side Friday! Florida Fun



My Bright Side Friday has to do with Florida. My parents brought our entire family and cousins to Florida 8 years ago. It has been on my mind the past few years, thinking about how fun that was, and how young my sons were when we went. Finances have not been such for us to take my sons back. I was wishing there were a way to take them back, before they get past the "magical" age of the parks there. My dad surprised us with a trip back there this summer. I was really excited and thankful. Even though I had to cut my trip short, because of work, my sons were able to stay and continue their fun with grandparents and cousins. In fact, they come home tomorrow, so hubby and I will have a chance for date night tonight too! =)

Now it's your turn. What is your bright side?

=J

p.s. The photo is of my sons waiting to board the plane for Florida. I wish I could have heard all of the excitement going on in their heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment