Friday, July 1, 2011

Bright Side Friday! Happy 4th of July!





It's Friday AND it's a LONG weekend for us in the U.S.A.!


So THIS one is EASY!!!!!
My Bright Side: I am looking forward to a fun and relaxing 3 day weekend with family and friends, watching the parade go by, and sitting under the stars to watch the fireworks. BONUS: I don't have to work on Monday! OK, so Tuesday is going to be a bit painful, but it is ALL worth it!

Happy 4th of July to you. Hope it is safe and fun for all.

Now it's YOUR turn! What is your Bright Side?

=J

2 comments:

  1. hi! I just joined Bloggy Mom's and came across your blog there. My brightside? Fireworks tonight and tomorrow. With a side of grilling and playing in the pool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! Sounds like fun! Thanks for sharing your Bright Side. =)

    ReplyDelete